Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Feb, 4

1.)   What's your subject?  Can you frame your subject in the format suggested by Craft of Research? 

My subject is Special Education because I want to find out how kids with special needs where they learn effect how much they learn.

2.)   Who knows a lot about your topic?  Who are you going to interview about this?

My lacrosse coach is a special education teacher at Sycamore high school and I texted her and we just need to find a date to interview, Also, a family friend is a special education teacher at an elementary school and I need to get an interview date with her.

3.)   You've just joined a peer group.  What is your role in helping this peer group work effectively?

My role is giving suggestions to the group, asking crucial questions to see if the topic the person is picking if it is a good one, and listening to what everyone has to say about their topic and mine.

4.)   Have you thought of a product?  What do you imagine Presentation Night will look like for you?

I have not really thought of a product, but if I were to think of one right now I would do a video showing kids with special needs learning in the different environments.

5.)   What else do you want to say about the class so far?

It will be a great opportunity doing this research project now, so in college it will be a lot less difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment